Happy Friday friends & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! This is actually my first blog post of the year 2019 and what better way to have my first post be about my current favorite things. Now I never ever do resolutions but I do have some major goals that I want to accomplish and stick to throughout the year. One of them being overcoming my fears and do what I want, what I think is best and LIVE IN THE MOMENT. That being said I wanted to spread my wings and share more of a lifestyle post today and not being too focused on strictly home decor. I’m keeping it simple and easy today and here are my top favorite things right now..
1. Faaaavorite Black Jeans // These are my favorite go to pants right now. I love how stretchy they are! I wear them casually and also out for a date night.
2. Martha Stewart Dutch Oven // I use this almost everyday for all our meals. It very well could be the best kitchen purchase I’ve ever made and it’s also pretty to look at while sitting on top of the stove.
3. Black African Soap // I recently bought some of this and my face and I have been happy ever since. I love the way it soothes my face as soon as I finish with it. It’s so unique and works so well for me.
4. Planner // This is currently sitting in my Target cart right now. With all the plans I have this year this planner is a must and look how pretty it is.
5. Hearth and Hand 2-Tier Stand // Since the new launch, I’ve been eyeing this stand. I think it would work for so many uses around our home. It’s one of the prettiest and most affordable tiered stands I’ve seen lately.
6. Glass Canisters // We use these all over our house. In the bathroom and kitchen. I just bought a few more the other day for storage in our pantry. (I’ll have to do a blog post on our pantry soon)
7. Orville Redenbacher’s Naturals Popcorn // I had to add this to the list because I’m a popcorn girl and this is the fastest snack right now that everyone in our home loves.
8. Homebody // Last but not least this book is hands down the most inspirational home design book I’ve ever laid eyes on. IT’S A MUST HAVE!